Monday, May 24, 2010

A New Week and A New Attitude

First off I would like to apologize to all those that were around me last week.  Last week was seriously a week from He** and I know I was not a pleasant person to be around.  So if I did anything to offend you I am extremely sorry, I did not mean to take it out on you.  However, I have decided that this week, no matter how it goes, I am going to keep a positive and happy attitude about it. 

Although it is snowing outside and it is the end of May, I actually found it quite pleasant this morning.  I sat here at my desk at work and had a nice big glass of Hot Chocolate for breakfast while I watched it snow like crazy outside.  It made me very grateful to have a roof over my head and warm clothing to wear.  This small experience helped me realize that if I find a reason to be grateful for something in a negative situation it really does change my attitude.  So my goal this week will be to find a positive in everything, even if it happens to be a bad experience.

Also I cannot believe how rapidly my baby sisters wedding is approaching.  Every day seems to go faster and faster as we approach the BIG day.  With only 11 days until the wedding we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off.  Saturday was a very long day as we ran a ton of errands.  Even though we were busy we did have a lot of fun.  I am so excited for my Bridesmaid dress, which we took to get the alterations done.  It is a really cute dress and quite possibly the fanciest dress I have owned in my adult life.  I will have to post pictures of it later.

Oh and last of all, we found an adorable little kitten in our yard and caught him last night.  My mom is seriously in love with it already.  (I say "it" because we are unsure if it is a male or female.)  For the time being Mom is calling the kitten Tiger.  And I think my dad is even going to let her keep it, with the restriction that it live outside.  We have a little pet carrier however, and kept him in it all night last night so he would stay warm.  Here is a pic of him so you can see just how cute he is. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment