Friday, May 28, 2010

Bridals and Bird Poop

Yesterday was a crazy day but so much fun.  All of us Johnson girls went with Kari to get her Bridal pictures taken.  She looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress.  (I would put a picture up, but I can't risk the groom seeing it.)  We met the photographers at Memory Grove at 5pm last night and immediately started snapping pictures.  I cannot wait to see the pictures because I know they are going to be beautiful.  We walked all over Memory Grove and City Creek Canyon taking pictures.  About half way through the 3 hour shoot we were at a large stone staircase taking pictures.  Kari was sitting on the staircase and they were arranging her dress when out of nowhere a bird flies overhead and bombs us . . . . .

Want to guess where his disgusting bomb landed?  You got it right, it landed right on Kari's Wedding Dress.  I think we were all in shock when we saw this.  Kari then yelled "I got pooped on!"  and boy she was ticked (for a very good reason).  One of the photographers seriously was about ready to cry, it was sad.  We quickly got a rag and wiped up the poop off of her dress and tried to get as much as we could out of it.  And now Kari will be taking her dress to the dry cleaners today.  We did continue on with the shoot and Kari did a really great job of laughing it off and staying happy. 

All in all it was a lot of fun to go watch her get her pictures taken and help pack everything around.  The pictures are going to be beautiful and I cannot wait to see them.  Only one more week and my baby sister will be getting married.  I seriously cannot believe how fast it has come.  Last night as we were driving in the car and she was making me laugh I realized just how much I am going to miss having her around.  I really think I am going to struggle with having her gone.  Hopefully she will be ok with having me as a frequent visitor at her new home. 

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment