Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun with Pictures

With the birth of my adorable nephew I have become addicted to playing with pictures.  I have taken a ton of pictures of little Kyler and just can't get enough of him.  So in my spare time and when I get bored I have been playing with the pictures and making cute little collages of him.  Here are a couple of my favorite ones.



After playing with the pictures of Kyler I decided to play with some pictures of one of my friends children too.  This is what I made for him.


It is a lot of fun to play with the pictures and make cute collages that can be printed and used.  I love it!!!

Also I just love being an Aunt.  Kyler is absolutely adorable and is doing really well.  Momma is also doing really well too.  The entire family is enjoying have this new bundle of joy in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment