Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life is . . . . Busy and Fun

Life has been so busy these last 3 months since coming home from Hawaii.  I have spent a ton of time with my two of my best friends and we have had a lot of fun.  We have kind of been through a lot in the last little while as well.  Between emergency surgery, the passing of a loved one, and an engagement, the three of us have been there for each other.  (No I did not get engaged!  I have decided to give up on men completely for now.)  Anyhow, I am so very grateful for my friends!!!  They have been a great blessing in my life and they are such great examples to me.  I don't know what I would do without them.  Thanks guys!!!!

Also in the last 3 months I have been working on my goal of losing weight.  As of yesterday, I have lost 20.4 pounds since coming home from Hawaii!!!!  It makes me so happy to know that I have kept this up for three months and am making progress.  I hope to continue on my weight loss path and I would really like to lose about 30 more pounds.  We will see how it goes. . .

I am also VERY excited because we are going to Disneyland one month from today.  My parents, my little sister and her husband, and me and my very best friend will be going to Vegas for 3 days and then on to California where we we will spend 5 days at Disneyland plus a day probably at the beach or something.  I am so excited to go to the happiest place on earth.  I could never get tired of going there, it is one of my favorite places on earth.

1 comment:

  1. keep up teh good wok that is awesome Have fun in disneyland

    ReplyDelete