Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Awesome Concert

Lately I have been on a huge country music kick.  That is all I want to listen to and I have been pretty addicted.  It all started when my sister got me addicted to Lady Antebellum.  I absolutely love their music and have been listening to their cd's in the car a lot recently.  When I found out they were coming to Salt Lake I wanted to go to the concert really bad.  However I have never really listened to Tim McGraw and that is who they are currently touring with.  I debated buying tickets for weeks before the concert and finally decided not to do it. 

The day of the concert (Friday, July 30) I was telling my dad while driving him home from work how badly I wished I was going to the concert.  Then about an hour and a half later I received a text message from one of my best friends.  She said that they had an extra ticket to the show and wanted to know if I would like it.  I was absolutely thrilled.  Needless to say, the concert was GREAT and I am now a fan of Tim McGraw music as well.  Here are some pics and a little video clip of the concert.  It was a blast and I would love to see both Lady A and Tim McGraw again.  The pics of Tim aren't that great because we weren't close at all, but the video of Lady A sounds pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. It was fabulous! I'm so happy you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lady antebellum. Tim mgraw sure is good in concert. Glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete