Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving. . .

As the Thanksgiving holiday has been rapidly approaching I have been spending a lot of time thinking about those things that I am greatful for.  Those of us who live here in America have a lot to be thankful for, our country is VERY blessed and I am so greatful to be living here and for the freedoms that we have.  I am also very greatful for my wonderful loving family, they are everything to me and I love that we spend so much time together.  I love my family with all of my heart and I am very excited to spend the Holiday weekend with them.

I am also very thankful for great friends that care about me.  I have had a blast over the last couple of months hanging out with my many friends, going to movies, going to Disneyland, and doing all sorts of random activities.  I am greatful for a warm home to live in, for a car to get me to and from work, for my job, for the opportunity we have to get an education.  And the list goes on and on. . . .

Anyhow, I hope that everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving and can find several things that they are thankful for!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a doll Cindy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cindy it was so good to see you and chat with you n snday. I am glad that we can keep in touch through blogging. I love it! Good luck with work and everything else. Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete