Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Go at Blogging

So I have to do a research project for work about social media. In doing the research thus far and talking with one of my co-workers I have decided to give this a shot. I don't really know what I am going to write about, but we will see how it goes. . . . .

For those who don't know I did go to Disneyland in October with one of my very best friends, Hilary. Here are a some pictures of our wonderful adventure in the Magic Kingdom.

And for anyone who wants a good laugh, we were supposed to fly home early Saturday morning on the 24th and we both slept through our alarms and missed our flight, so we ended up spending an extra day in California, it was a blast!!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'm jealous! You have only been there like 10 times in the past year! I've never been =(

    ReplyDelete