Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas gone, New Year around the corner

So with Christmas over and the New Year just days away I have been thinking a lot about what will be next in my life.  So as I have been pondering and praying I have decided a couple of things. 

Goal #1
My first goal for 2010 is to start working out and lose all of this extra weight I have put on.  I really do want to get married one day and think I need to make myself look more appealing to the opposite sex.  So hopefully I can have the motivation to do good and work hard and lose a lot of weight.

Goal #2
After lots of encouraging from a couple of friends and talking with my Dad and Branch President I have decided to start Temple Prep in January.  So hopefully I will be able to go through the temple and recieve my endowments in February!!  I am very excited for this step in my life and can't wait to start!! 

Now that I have set a couple of goals I hope that I can achieve them.  You will all have to help keep me on track and do my best!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy! Why did I not know that you blog? Anyhow, I was blog stalking Jamie and saw your name...and here I am! I want to blog stalk you now. :) Hope you don't mind...you can blog stalk me too, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete